You Never Know About Mother Nature

I just wrote a post on the Central Missouri Master Gardeners Facebook page and decided the post should be here for you all to see.
You just never know about nature and growing. Today is a good example. I have a flowering crab that looked really bad last year. This spring it flowered but hardly any leaves and looked dead most of year. I told Jim we were going to trim it up and use it for the birds to roost in. I walked out on the deck this evening to call one of the dogs in and glanced over and saw this white thing on a branch. I couldn't believe what I was seeing so ran inside, grabbed my camera and took 3 pictures. One, what I saw at first. Two I zoomed in a little and three zoomed in a lot. There in all it's glory was a flowering crab bloom! You just never know about Mother Nature!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME