A Squirrel practicing Gymnastics for the Olympics. I think I have a Winner!

This morning I was watching the squirrels and I believe this one is trying out for Gymnastics in the Olympics.  The movements were very graceful and the tail was used, on occasion, for balance.  I took some pictures so I would be able to show this squirrel if he has improved through time!  I believe he is getting the "hang" of it. He left once and then came back for more exercise training. I believe it's like the high bar.  He then jumps to the side rail and back. Lovely moves!  He just has to be able to stick the landing a little better! Below are all the practice moves. 

great move and he is getting the "hang" of it!


Possible new one foot hold


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME