Critters and Birds

Looking out my window this morning and saw the squirrel in the feeder swing. I really fill it for them! LOL! I walked out on the deck with three dogs chasing squirrels down in the yard and caught a movement out of the corner of my eye. Chippy Chipmunk was visiting also. Probably putting in complaints because I stuffed that hole!
I looked out and saw red and decided I would go get my camera and get a couple of pictures! Mr Cardinal moved around in this flowering crab tree a lot but I managed to get a couple of pictures.
Great way to continue my morning and it's not even 8 a.m. yet!

Have a great day!


This is the squirrel swing feeder 
This is the hole in the foundation of the house just above
the steps. I filled the hole with with the excavated sand
a few times


Close up of the hole
A friend suggested putting in steel wool, which I did and 2 days
later, hadn't been removed
 
This is the critter I saw on the deck
Also think he is the one that made the
hole.






Then this morning I was treated to the Cardinals!



Love the Cardinals in winter. Splash
of color on dreary days!



Lovely!

Comments

  1. To handle critters you can use the Critter repellent and spikes to control these animals and to keep these animals away from home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME