Spring is Really Here

Spring is here and I love the flowers, the trees all greening out, the smell of my lilac outside my window.  Watching the birds in their hurry to find food for new clutches soon to be hatched. The migratory Baltimore Orioles that stop by my feeders to eat some grape jelly I put out for them. I know the Rose Breated Grosbeak is around, I can hear them but just haven't seen one. One of my friends has seen the Flycatcher, which I got to see last year.  It's a time of rebirth. That's what I call Spring. It's my favorite time of the year!  I will share just a few of my pictures with you!  All of them have been posted on Facebook but if you aren't on Facebook you can still see these.  Hmm, think I will post some to my Flckr account also. I love sharing these Spring photos. Enjoy!
Male Baltimore Oriole

 This one probably a first year male Baltimore Oriole
Male Baltimore Oriole
There are three male Baltimore Orioles on this feeder
T

Bleeding Heart or Dutchman Britches

My first rose this year 2020

Miss Kim, Korean Lilac

Flowering Dogwood

male American Goldfinch getting summer color
Scilla


Wild Geranium or Cranesbill

Columbine

Wild Ginger - too the right is Abelia 'Kaleidoscope'

Close up of the Columbine 

Lily of the Valey

Viburnum prunifolium- Blackhaw bush

Hosta and Celandine Poppy

Spirea bush

Ajuga

Variegated Solomon's Seal

Yellow Archangel  Lamium galeobdolon


Add caption

Ranunculus Pleniflorus = Creeping Buttercup

Tulip

Anenome

Candy Tuft

Bleeding Heart

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME