Raccoons Again, so, I Write A Poem

The Coons are Back!

By Mary J Williams

 

It was yesterday morning

I was letting Lacy out

When a critter jumped off the feeder

Of that, I had no doubt

 

Little Lacy took off

She was in hot pursuit

I was sure hoping

She wouldn’t catch the brute

 

If she caught it by chance

Was my biggest fear

I yelled at her

As I shed a tear

 

The raccoon was fast

Down the steps he did go

Out in the yard

He wasn’t moving slow

 

Over the fence

And now out of sight

I was afraid for Lacy

It gave me a fright

 

Last night the trap was set

The nuts were brought in

Yes, we caught the coon

Looks like its starting again.

 

Do they find their way back,

From when we did it before?

Took several away

Now they’ve come back for more?

 

Will set the trap again

And just wait and see

If, again, we have to trap

The whole damn family!



Comments

  1. I totally agree with this video content and I just want to say thanks for the wonderful stuff. Looking for the raccoon repellent then, critterpricker.com is here to guide you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME