The Lattice Eating Squirrel!

I was at the kitchen window, when I looked out because of seeing some movement!

Sitting on the lattice that helps to shade the deck, was a squirrel with something in it's paws. I couldn't tell if it was a male or female, but I'm saying a male. I tried to make out what he was holding. I swore it looked like a piece of lattice. Now, why on earth would a squirrel be carrying around a piece of the lattice?  

I went in the other room to grab my camera, hoping the squirrel would still be there so I could zoom in and see just what the heck he had. I got back to the kitchen window, and there he was still sitting there with his, "ZOOM IN", piece of lattice! Took a picture, then zoomed in a little closer and, yes, definitely a piece of lattice. 

Then he started chewing on it!  Good Grief!  I don't know if he ate it or if he was just sharpening his teeth! Either one is really a question in my mind! If anyone has an idea leave in the comments. 


This is the first picture 

so I did a full zoom and, sure enough, it's lattice

This you can't see well, but he is chewing on the lattice. WHY?






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME