One of those kinds of mornings. Have to repot plants, pick up soil, make a plan, add soil to tomato and flower pot, wash the flower box, put the basket in it and hopefully the darn raccoon doesn't bother it again! 

Starting The Morning With a Groan

By Mary J Williams ©

How is your morning?
I hope better than mine
Opened up the door
And what did I find

My planter knocked off again
It’s on the floor of the deck
The soil is all over the place
The plants are a wreck

In my pj’s yet
After all it’s not even six
I think for a minute
And hope I have the fix

I replant the plants
In the big flower pot below
They are doing okay
Growing is a little slow!

I took the soil
From the fallen planter
Put in the pot
And in with the tomater.

The plants all repotted
Tomato has more soil
Put some water in
Hopefully, any tries again I spoil

Now I have to wash the deck
To clean up all the mess
Hope I fixed the situation
But that is anybody’s guess!

After all repotted and deck washed off

Close up

With all the disturbance these plants have had- sure hope they not get settled and grow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME