Not My Dog but a Dear Friends

I wanted you to meet Bentley. My old neighbors lived across the street from us and our kids played together. The two girls played softball together. The boys had a difference in age but they were boys and did boy things together. The youngest played with the two girls and my son. The oldest daughter of the neighbors played with the girls sometimes but then she was "older" and didn't "play" with them much. The kids did things like the "mud ballet" in the yard. Water and dirt= mud and they rolled and danced and had a grand time! We all had dogs. Now the one girl, Andrea, had a dog, Leroy, that followed her everywhere. If she went to the grocery store up the hill, he went too. Sat outside and waited for her. Andrea alway had a way with the dogs. We had many dogs. We loved them all. Some we gave away, some died of a dog disease or age and a few got out in the street and got killed by the cars. Yes, we had a fenced in back yard but sometimes that isn't even enough. You just never know. Things change through the years. Those children are in their 40's and 50's now. Andrea has dogs but her latest one is a treasure. His name is Bentley and he is a special sweet boy! Bentley is a Golden Doodle and as of September, 2021, became certified as a Therapy Dog! He gets sad when Andrea goes to work and she is hoping someday that he can come too! He loves children! I wish I knew a little more about Bentley. I only know about him because I am a friend of Andrea. I haven't met him but I am the type of dog person, that would probably want to take him home with me! I love my dogs! Yes, I love cats too but my heart is mostly with the dogs. I am going to share pictures of Bentley with you. If you have need of a therapy dog, and live in the Central Missouri area, contact me on the Facebook Page of "Yard Gardens Birds and Critters" https://www.facebook.com/groups/2364906177122714. I can let Andrea know. PM me.
Loves looking out the window

 Bentley the Therapy Dog (Certified)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME