Spiders and Me

Spiders
By Mary J Williams ©

Spiders should stay outside
That’s where they are supposed to be
Not in my house for sure
And surely not jumping on me

You really startled me, spider
This was really not the time
To jump on me while I was in my chair
Jumping on me was a crime

I reacted just like I thought
That spider dropped to the floor
After I jumped and brushed myself off
I don’t want to see you any more

There you are again under my chair
Oh, why didn’t you run away
I don’t like the looks of you
You surely aren’t welcomed to stay

It happened in an instant
I lift my foot up high
Smashed that spider dead
And now I’ll probably cry!

Maybe if I was doing better
Maybe not so stressed out
I might have let you go
But I really have my doubts.

Now I have the creepies
Do you know what I mean?
I feel like bugs are crawling
On every part of me it seems



Comments

  1. I remember feeling like you. It's so difficult for the caregiver. Hugs my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME