Raccoon troubles Again!

 Will it never end?  I don't think so! As long as I am feeding the birds this critter is going to come to the deck.  The jelly dish was empty so, shame on me, I left it and didn't bring it in the house. 

Flower Box Clean-up
By Mary J Williams ©

The jelly dish was empty
Guess the smell was there
Raccoon just had to check it out
Grab on the planter, he didn’t care

The planter fell to the deck floor
All the plants and dirt came out
That’s what greeted me this morning
Not again, I shout!

I put out all the suet
And the bird seed too
Got that chore done
The other will take more time, I knew

Grabbed my gloves and soil
Left both in the back room
I used the water for clean up
And not a little broom

I separated the plants
From the soil that's laying there.
Started picking soil back up
Getting exercise, I swear

Got the soil and plants back in
Now to wash off all the deck
When the planter fell,
Had to wash the steps too, by heck

Well, I got those morning chores done
And it’s not even 7 o’clock a. m.
Haven’t had a cup of coffee
The raccoons, I do condemn!


Before







After






All is well!













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME