Interesting Day Today So Far!

Lot's of you have been following me on Facebook and my problems with my elderly dog Chief.  I had him outside at 3:30 this morning. At that time I checked the rain gauge and temperature. It was 41°F at that time and we had 0.06 inches of rain up to midnight. Then the AcuRite changes to the next day and we had 0.22 inches of rain.  I went back to bed.
Got up again around 6:30 a.m. Opened the door to let the dogs out and my mouth fell open.  We have snow all over the deck.  What the heck!!! By this time we also had registered 0.44 inches of rain.  My lovely Chief shows up the snow really well!  Oh, by the way it's 7:01 A.M. and 32°F and snowing!
You all have a nice day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME