I Lasted Two Days!

 

It lasted all of Two days!
By Mary J Williams

I was so sad this morning
No birds around to see
I didn’t like it not one bit
I really didn’t like me!

I had a plan for my Grandson
Besides him working outside
Off to Missouri DOR
The problems we took in stride

We finally got back home
Some chicken and some chips
Back to the car we went
And off on many trips

First was Birds-I-View
A little after ten
I picked up four large suet
The birds will return, I just wonder when

Got some smaller suet too
And another suet cage
So not just what I had
There will be more I wage

After going to Walmart,
Then Menard’s to plan and gawk
Off to Sam’s was next
Now so tired I can’t walk

The suet was in the car
True it wasn’t quite as hot
But that suet was really soft
Can’t put it out, like I thought

I need to get the suet firm
So, in the freezer it goes
Then put it out in the morning
When it’s really froze

The birds are coming back
This morning I put two suet out
I guess you all knew it
Didn’t take long, no doubt!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME