Critter Strikes Again



Critter Strikes Again
By Mary J Williams ©

I got up this morning
Headed for the door
Opened it up
And said “Forever more”

There laid the wiggler
Over on its side
Wiggle part missing
I heaved a big sigh

Walked to the bird bath
The twirler part there
Little rubber discs gone
Thank goodness I have a spare

I looked for the rest of the pieces
They were nowhere to be found
They might have fallen off the deck
And are laying on the ground

Nope, not going to look
I’ll just get my spare in the house
I am so aggravated
That critter is a louse!

I think it’s a raccoon
I need to make him scram
Gotta make sure
Need to set up the trail cam

Not only about the wiggler
But birdfeeder too
Moved the whole thing
What to do, what to do?


the bar that usually has the rubber discs 
on a little plastic piece that holds them

The big feeder with sunflower seeds
lots of the seed gone and feeder way over
the deck banister

Where the feeders are supposed to be














 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME