Least Favorite Bird-The Starling

Starlings
By Mary J Williams

I looked out my window
Starlings galore
I am sorry Starlings
I don’t want to see you no more

Walked out the door
The Starlings did fly
Up to the treetop
And that is no lie

I counted them
As best as I could
They were flying in and out
As only birds should

I finally took a picture
To get a semi accurate count
Twenty-five in one picture
Thirty-four, too many about

As I was looking,
Out the window again
I saw some flying down
To get the feeders to drain

I walked out the door
And gave a big yell!
Get out of here birds
On feeders you won’t dwell

I know, I have heard it before
They have to eat too
Put out some seed and
I will send them to you!

34

17

25
    
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME