The Death of the Asian Lady Beetle

 First of all, I don't like the name. Our Lady Bugs are sweet and to call an Asian Beetle a Lady is an insult! Here is what happened:



The Asian Beetle Thug
By Mary J Williams ©

There was an Asian Beetle
Some think they are Lady Bugs
They aren’t, and are invasive
And they are a little thug

I’m walking in the yard
Planning what to do
When I got a sting on my neck
My hand went up, knocked it, and it flew

It landed on the walk
Just in front of me
He picked the wrong person
To attack this day, you see

I’ve been upset
for a couple of days
I can’t find my shovel
And other things I keep at bay

But being bit
By that obnoxious bug
Was the limit for me
I stepped on that thug

One less Asian Beetle
Out there in my yard
I really don’t like them
So now I’m on Guard!!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME