Mockingbird Again

My Mockingbird Again
By Mary J Williams ©

I saw the Mockingbird
In the top of a tree
I feel blessed
Another picture of he

Yes, the males do the songs
Trying to find a female
He sings many songs
Up and down the scales

Up in the neighbor’s tree
And then he flew away
Thought I would see him
Some other day

Then there he was again
Over to another one
Going to take a picture
Before he is done

I take a couple quickly
Then he was gone
Didn’t see him there
And he wasn’t on the lawn

They sing way up high
They want the world to hear
The beautiful songs he sings
Hoping a female is near

I am glad he returned
My camera and I were ready
With as much zoom I used
I have to hold it steady

A couple of great pictures
And now one will be on here
A watermark of the best
I think it’s pretty clear

10-14-2024



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rosebud- Our Family Dog

I'm Worn Out!

Winter-Yard Gardens Birds Critters and ME